Good morning everyone!!!!
I allready finished the building of the Willowcrest dollhouse a few days ago. But just the bare woodwork and not the tiles, wallpapers, etc....
Again, I bashed the kit! The chimney in the attic room was hughe and there was no proper space for a double bed! Actually, the attic was originally planned as one big room but I didn't like it!
So, I cut the chimney and added a ceiling to the kit and three walls! Now I have a small stair hall, a bedroom and one additional tiny room. No idea what I will do with this tiny room, but I like it!
Furthermore, I cut two windows into the foam board walls to the staircase to make it more "open".
Thank you for all the tips concerning the elecrifitcation of my dollhouse!
I decided to use the wire technique!
Have a nice weekend!
See you soon,