Mittwoch, 21. August 2013

Willowcrest- Day 4

I did it again... I bashed the kit!
 
I love windows and thereby I cut a few new windows into the walls of the Willowcrest!
 
 
I cut a door into the left wall to use the baywindow as a balcony:

 
 
and three windwos into the staircase wall
 
and one window for the bathroom.


 
I'm really happy about the fact that the greenleaf houses are made of "soft" wood because I cut the windwos with a simple cutter!
And I did it after the house was already assembled :-)
 
I hope you have a nice day!
 
See you soon,
Hugs Lina
 

8 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Lina,
    I like the alterations you have made. Very well thought out.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The house is looking great, Lina! It sounds like you're really having fun with this project. I look forward to seeing more. xo Jennifer

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Good idea!! ( and very well done!! )

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love light houses!
    The windows will be beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Looks wonderful! You are right those Greenleaf kits are the best to bash. It's going to look wonderful.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Lina! I love the changes that you are making to the Willowcrest! I am a new follower and I am particularly interested because I too, have this kit. It is still in the box and so I will be following with great interest this build. It is a beautiful house and I can see that when you are done it will be Really Special!

    elizabeth

    AntwortenLöschen